OverviewThank you for visiting www.stopbedwetting.org. This website is maintained and managed by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Ferring).
At Ferring, your privacy is important to us and we are committed to ensuring our data protection practices adhere to applicable European and local national data protection regulations.
This Privacy Notice will provide information as to how Ferring may collect, hold and process your personal data, and will describe the ways in which we will ensure your personal data is protected in accordance with the applicable regulations.
This Privacy Notice applies only to this website, therefore if you visit another website related to or recommended by Ferring, please consult the privacy notice on the respective website.
- Your rights
- How Ferring may share or transfer data
- Links to other websites
- Security information
- How to contact us
CookiesCookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The list below explains the cookies we use and why.
- _gid: Each unique visitor to the site is assigned a unique ID via the _gid cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to the site are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. This cookie lasts for 24 hours.
- _ga: Each unique visitor to the site is assigned a unique ID via the _ga cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to the site are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. This cookie lasts for 2 years.
Your rightsIf and when we collect, hold, and process your personal data, you will be afforded specific rights as a data subject. Ferring will give effect to these rights in accordance with the applicable European and local national data protection laws.
- Right to access and rectification: you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, as well as the right to request the correction of the personal data we hold if it is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure and restriction of processing: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or for the restriction of processing your personal data. These rights are limited and will apply only in certain circumstances and where no exemptions apply.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold, as well as the right to request this data be transferred to another controller. This right is subject to certain conditions and may not apply, for example, if not permitted for reasons of public interest, or is not technically feasible.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If the data is processed for reasons of public interest, scientific or statistical purposes, you may still object and it will be our responsibility to demonstrate the legitimacy of processing the data.
- You have the right to contact or lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority.
How Ferring may transfer or share your personal dataYour personal data may be transferred to other locations in which Ferring maintain facilities (including Ferring affiliates, contractors, partners or agents), where there are legitimate grounds for such a transfer, such as a valid business reason. Such locations may include countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Any such transfers will be safeguarded by internal international data transfer agreements, to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the applicable European and national data protection laws.
Ferring may, in certain circumstances, share your personal data with third parties, such as vendors, contractors, partners or agents, if necessary to achieve the notified purposes, or if such third parties are assisting Ferring with the processing of the data. Ferring will only disclose personal data about you to a third party in the following circumstances:
- Relevant consent has been provided by you;
- where applicable, as a result of a request by you as a data subject;
- whereby there is a legal basis for the disclosure of the data and you have been provided with suitable notice of this;
- where we are required to do so under applicable laws or as a result of a court order; or
- where Ferring decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise recognise its business structure.
Links to other websitesThis website may provide links to associated or external websites. Ferring is not responsible for the content, quality, data processing activities or data protection practices of any other website. If you visit another website, please consult the privacy notice and privacy settings of the respective website
Security informationFerring maintains a number of appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, accidental destruction or loss. For example, where appropriate, Ferring is committed to the encryption, anonymisation or pseudonymization of personal data, and personal data will be stored securely in a designated system. Our internal policies and procedures are designed to prioritise and promote the protection of personal data.
While our data security measures are continually evaluated and updated, the security of data transferred via the internet from a computer or other device cannot be guaranteed and you are encouraged to take steps to protect yourself online and against unauthorised use of your passwords, and mobile devices, as well as installing the appropriate firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware protections for your computer.
A non-exhaustive list of possible data incidents may include,
- a lost/stolen laptop;
- an external hacker;
- an email containing personal data sent in error;
- information lost in transit; or
- documents left in unsecured location.
ChildrenFerring is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our website is not intended for children to use directly but we do target children in the content we provide. We do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Where personal data relates to a data subject who is under the age of 18 (or less if provided for by the applicable national law), consent shall be required from their legal representative. Ferring shall make all available and reasonable efforts to verify that the necessary consent has been obtained in such cases.
ModificationsAny changes to this Privacy Notice will be communicated at this location. We recommend you consult our Privacy Notice when revisiting our website to review any changes and to keep informed about our ongoing commitment to respecting the right to privacy and to providing the highest possible level of data protection.
Contact information(i) If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact EnquiriesIrelandMailbox@ferring.com
(ii) In case you wish to:
- Report a data incident or suspected personal data breach;
- Submit a request to exercise your rights as a data subject; or
- Contact the Global Data Protection Officer with a general enquiry,
Alternatively, write to the following address:
(Att.: Data Protection Officer)
Ferring International Center S.A.
Chemin De la Vergognausaz 50
1162 St Prex
or, at the EU Representative for GDPR,
(Att.: Data Protection Officer)
Ferring International PharmaScience Center (IPC)
Amager Strandvej 405
Job code: UK-MN-2300010 I Date of preparation: July 2023